Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ten Grain Torpedo Bread

For my bread from The Bread Bible this week, I made the Ten Grain Torpedo (I was feeling like something healthy since I made the Tuesday's with Dorie dessert today too). The bread is nice and moist, probably from soaking the grains before adding them to the bread. The crust is nice and crunchy, so the contrast is nice. The vital wheat gluten also helps keep the bread light.

I like this bread, it's good with some butter. It's not as memorable as the Ciabatta, but a good healthy bread.


1 comment:

Bungalow Barbara said...

That looks great!

Do you know about Rose Levy Beranbaum's blog and forums? I think you should post some pictures or links to your blog on the Show & Tell part.

Blog: www.realbakingwithrose.com
Show & Tell in the Forums: http://www.realbakingwithrose.com/index_ee.php/forums/viewforum/7/