Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm back! Butter Popovers and Blueberry Muffins

Wow, it has been a while since I posted on here! Over the past few weeks, I got the opportunity to go to Italy and sample some great food. But, now I'm back and will try to catch up on some recipes.

I made a few recipes from the Bread Bible, I'll post them both here.

First, I made the Butter Popovers. They were good, but really buttery. Usually I'm a fan of butter, but I think these were just over the top. They had a good texture though.


I also made the Blueberry Muffins for breakfast this weekend. They were very good. I used organic, frozen blueberries (they are usually smaller and work better for this recipe). The muffins are not as sugary as normal muffin recipes, and I like that as it lets the blueberry taste really come through. I would definitely make these again.

No comments: