Monday, September 8, 2008

Touch of Grace Biscuits

This will be my last post for a while as I will be traveling a bit for the next few weeks. So, if you're bored, read some of my older recipes for a refresher :)

I made these biscuits from The Bread Bible. I was looking for a light, fluffy biscuit to go with a curry chicken salad. From the recipe, I thought these should fit. But, they are really liquid, like pancake batter. There is a procedure to dip them in flour and then form the biscuits, but that is a mess and you get lots of uncooked flour on the biscuits. I made the first 4 this way, and for the rest I mixed the flour in and formed them by hand. The last 4 turned out much better.

I don't think I would make these again, they are too difficult for a biscuit recipe, but they were good.

No comments: