Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesdays with Dorie -Chunky Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Chocolate Chipsters

Wow, that is quite a name for a small cookie. But, they are very good. I halved the recipe (who needs 60 cookies to be tempted with, 30 is a much more reasonable amount :) ). Also, my husband is not a fan of peanut butter, so I used almond butter instead.

These cookies are very good, nice and moist with a slight crunch on the edges. I had to try at least 4 when they came out of the oven, just in case...

Check out the recipe here from Stefany of Proceed with Caution.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! i also "had" to do a lot of taste-testing. you know, in the interest of providing only the best for the family. yeah, that's it. :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I know, 60 cookies- a bit much! Yours look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Almond butter sounds like a great idea. Very nice.

Sherry Trifle - Lovely Cats said...

Yes, I would say four is the minimun requirement for adequate cookie tasting. Great cookies!

Pamela said...

They look good, and I'm glad they were a hit.

Bungalow Barbara said...

I've had to "test" mine a lot too! I'm happy to report they get better as they age.

Jaime said...

almond butter? i've never had it before! your cookies look great